Rules of online booking
1. The booking is considered confirmed upon receipt of an e-mail with information about its acceptance and the downpayment in the amount of 50 percent of the booking value.
2. The prices presented in the system include tax. The prices may also include other services specified in the offer description.
II. CANCELLATION AND MAKING CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
1. Failure to perform the activities described when placing the booking within the time specified shall result in the automatic cancellation of the reservation.
2. Cancellation of the reservation is possible at any time. In the event of cancellation up to 14 days before the date of arrival, the Lessor will charge the Guest a fee of 50 percent of the booking value. In the event of cancellation less than 14 days of the arrival, the Guest shall be obliged to pay the remaining amount for the reservation.
3. Cancellation or making changes to the booking are possible through the link in the e-mail or by contacting the Michano Personnel. The link provided in the e-mail allows for automatic, instant cancellation or amendment making to the booking.
1. The keys to the selected apartment are handed over by the Lessor at an agreed place and time. If the Guest is unable to arrive at the time previously agreed upon, they should immediately notify the Lessor of this fact.The landlord offers the possibility of early check-in for a fee from 10:00-14:00 and late departure after 10:30 and late check-in after 6.00 p.m. as part of the availability at the price of PLN 100 for each service.
2. The keys are returned on the day of departure in a manner agreed with the Lessor.
3. The guest shall be obliged to abide by the rules of proper neighbourly conduct, peace and order, including observance of quiet hours from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
4. Organising social events in the apartments shall be prohibited. In the event of organising an event that is burdensome for other tenants, the Lessor may charge the Guest with a fine of PLN 700.
5. At the time of mass events in the city, the Lessor shall have the right to collect a deposit of PLN 2,000. Outside this time, the deposit is PLN 500.
6. At the premises of the facility, Guests may not fry fish and emit unpleasant odours. The Lessor may charge the Guest with a fine of PLN 500 and an additional fine for the costs of odor neutralization in the rooms.
7. Smoking is strictly prohibited in all apartments and public areas. For non-compliance with the prohibition of smoking, the Lessor may charge the Guest with a fine of PLN 500 and an additional fine for the costs of odour neutralization in the rooms. No pets are allowed on the premises.
8. The Guest shall be obliged to immediately inform the Lessor about any defects occurred in the apartments during the stay. A proportionate pecuniary compensation shall be collected for defects and damages attributable to the Guest.
9. In the event of losing the keys to the apartment or the remote control to the entrance gate, the Guest shall be obliged to pay a fee of PLN 600. Losing pool cards PLN 100/item. The Personnel shall bear no responsibility for the belongings left in the apartments.
10. The number of guests staying in the apartment may not be higher than the number specified upon booking. If the number of guests exceeds the number specified upon booking, the Lessor may request an additional fee or request an absolute vacancy of the apartment.
11. In the event of sudden and unforeseen circumstances or force majeure, the Lessor shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation without giving any reason.
12. It is forbidden to publish, without the written consent of the Lessor, photos and other digital content, based on which the facility or its part could be identified.
13. Any complaints regarding the booking and stay should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The Lessor shall be obliged to respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of receipt.
IV. FINAL PROVISIONS
The person placing a booking online is liable for the correctness of the data provided in the booking form. The Personnel shall not be liable for incorrectly selected date of arrival or incorrectly entered data in the form. In the case of irregularities that can not be corrected by editing the booking, urgently contact the Personnel.
In connection with the implementation of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), we would like to inform you about the following rules for the processing of personal data:
1. The Controller of your personal data is Michano, hereinafter referred to as the "Controller".
2. Personal data provided by Guests are collected and processed by the Controller to perform the contractual provisions or activities related to the booking/complaint process as well as send marketing information.
3. The basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6, sec. 1 point b, c, f of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
4. Your personal data may be disclosed to employees and associates as well as entities providing services for the Controller, e.g., in the field of technical support, IT services, accounting services.
5. Your personal data will be processed by the Controller for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected, taking into account the limitation periods for potential claims under the contract, as well as the legal obligations incumbent on the Controller.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, its rectification, deletion, or restriction of the processing, as well as the right to transfer data and the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data, with the reservation that the right to transfer data applies solely to data processed in an exclusively automated manner.
7. You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
8. The provision of personal data is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to achieve the purpose for which the personal date is processed.